- accepting the fact that life is not other than the one you are living. So while at it, enjoy as much as you can doing your utmost best to take the chances that come your way.
- discovering and celebrating who you are. Do not despise yourself and wherever you find yourself today. Comparing yourself to the pretenders and contenders will only make you more miserable.
- walking as far away as is possible from the gurus and their weird prescriptions. Life, as it is, is already complicated so make yours as easy as you choose.
- realising that your ability to string together a conversation with your creator is the surest way to delay the greying of the follicles. Worry is a spoiler. So why become a beast of burdens when you can choose to become a temple of joy?
- accepting who you are not. You cannot be everybody and everything. So put on your uniqueness and strengths. In the company of integrity, love and compassion hold your head up and swagger your way towards your dream.
- learning to give yourself a hug every new day. Laugh a lot. Let your regrets be few.
- knowing that there are sharks in the waters around you so learn the secrets of preserving your soul. Do not point a finger at others. Deal with your faults and mistakes responsibly and you will find grace.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Perfect happiness really does exist!
Yes. It does exist in the heart of countless idealists of all creeds, ages and colours.
Is it an abstract concept of an ethereal dreamworld inhabited by naive mavericks and lost souls?
I don't think so.
To me perfect happiness is . . .