Tuesday, December 30, 2008

See You Next Year


On the eve of New Year, I still have got tons of stuff I want to blog about.
However, I have decided to hold until after the New Year Celebrations.
Whereas my mind is persuading me to blog about the recent happenings around me, my heart is arguing otherwise. I think there is a measure of wisdom in waiting until after the season of contra-rhythm has passed. I suppose I need the time to chill out and also to allow the issues I want to write about to crystallise into concrete and articulable shapes.
Let us therefore hang up the boots for a while and make time to detoxify our souls and spirits, recharge our batteries as well as overhaul our systems so that we can come back much more stronger, balanced, and reloaded for what lies ahead in 2009.


Wishing you a Super Prosperous New Year!
Lots of Love to y'all.!!
Stay blessed!!!

No comments: