Friday, November 27, 2009

Ali In The Morning!

On a frank note, I am finding it incredibly difficult to post lately.
Time constraints as well as a persisting state of acute weariness are having their toll on me.
So blogging is the last thing on my mind these days. Even when the inspiration is there, the energy to write, finish and post is often absent. Judging by the high number of unpublished posts, I am surely suffering from a form of blog fatigue. Lol.
I hope that somehow my cup of tea does not become my cup of frozen tea!

I have been reading some of my posts and you simply cannot imagine how much I am embarrassed by the sheer number of errors- grammatical and otherwise.
I wonder how anybody could make sense of some of the things I wrote. I couldn't!
Clearly I am not even close to being meticulous as I thought I was. Sorry folks for all of the incoherent sentences and the misspelt words I have left on this wall. What a torture!
Will do my darnest best to write better.

The story of a secondary school friend helps me to take a lighter look and laugh at myself.
KS was good at talking the queen's language, writing it though was a brutal challenge. He was the ultimate butcher of the English language( and perhaps of all the other languages he learnt at school) because he was the type of guy who simply wrote words the way he heard them. In hindsight, I think he was dyslexic.
"Ali in the morning" was his way of writing "early in the morning"!
Enjoy your weekend!

7 comments:

Myne said...

Ali in the morning LOL, was wondering where that came from. Talk about phonetic spelling...

posekyere said...

Thanks MW.
Yes, don't we all miss the mark now and then?

posekyere said...

Geez Rabiyah!
Ambush marketing on this wall is not acceptable.

Enkay said...

lol @ "Ali in the morning!"

One of my friends wanted to write the word "choir" and she spelt it 'quire', we had a good laugh that day!

You just take your time. Blogger's here when you're ready!

posekyere said...

Thanks Enkay.
I admire your ever positive spirit. I guess with such a great character your must be someone with a awesome presence.
Bless you!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog.. I apologize for Rabiya

I too admire the positive spirit of all the bloggers using this blog.. keep it up!

Have a nice time..

Lee
http://ghanaflight.co.uk/

posekyere said...

I see the link at the bottom again!
Jeez guys.